- Small improvments, for natural speaking (fr_FR)
- Really small improvment (but an important one for natural speaking) in can_you.rive (fr_FR).
- WARNING : This release needs at least Domogik 0.5.2!
- Performances improvment : up to 10x faster on sensors and commands requests (all languages).
- Add a ‘can you’ trigger for all queries (fr_FR). See can_you.rive and @peuxTu in begin.rive for more details.
- Add more interactions for natural speaking (fr_FR)
- Small improvment on @donneMoi in begin.rive (fr_FR)
- Add network test (fr_FR)
- Add user management feature for the ‘name’ information (fr_FR)
- Upgrades to do commands and get sensors : add the ability to use the command or sensor reference (used)
- Big internal upgrades to had more capabilities to commands and sensors management.
- Add DT_ColorRGBHexa management.
- Complete DT_Bool and childs management.
- Add management of basic sensors : DT_Number, DT_Bool, DT_String.
- Various minor improvments.
- en_US and nl_NL features are not as complete as fr_FR. See the ‘TODO’ tags in the .rive files for more informations.
- Compatibility with Rivescript 1.8.1 and Domogik 0.5+
- Fix DT_Bool for unknown devices
- Various improvments in french
- (fr_FR) Fix date charset issue
- (all lang) For ‘*’, call the brain process_star() function to allow : * analyse input query to do some suggestions * logging of not understood queries
- Package creation (merge of domogik-brain-core and domogik-brain-datatype)